By taking action expect God to:
1. Answer your prayers with blessings of revival and renewal.
2. The Holy Spirit to soften your heart and mind to live out an renewed & committed life for God.
3. For our City & Communities to be transformed through our faithfulness and work of inviting our friends and family.
4. For the Holy Spirit to move and for the Lost to be saved.
Please feel free to print off this simple black and white flyer to hand out to your friends and family as a reminder.
It’s the desire of Grace Free Will Baptist Church to serve God in three special ways:
- We praise and worship God the Father for His amazing Grace.
- We pick up our cross and through willing sacrifice of time, money, etc… we show the love of Christ to the world around us.
- Through the guidance of the Holy Spirit we live out our daily lives as a witness for Christ.
We thank God for our House of Refuge. So, if you need peace from the world and its trials, come and rest with us and worship the one true God.
Pastor Curtis Hurt
Schedule of Services:
Morning Worship 8:30 A.M.
Nursery 8:30 A.M.
Prayer Room 9:30 A.M.
Sunday School 9:45 A.M.
Morning Worship 11:00 A.M.
Nursery 11:00 A.M.
Children’s Church 11:00 A.M.
Prayer Room 5:45 P.M.
EveningWorship 6:00 P.M.
Children’s Church 6:00 P.M.
Pastor’s Bible Study 7:00 P.M.
Student Worship 6:45 P.M.
TeamKIDS 6:45 P.M.
PUGGLES Class 7:00 P.M.